Doncaster Community Hub will provide:
- Helpline available 7 days a week from 8.00am to 8.00pm - Telephone: 01302 430300 – anyone can ring this if they are or know of someone who is vulnerable and has no other support
- Practical support such as urgent food supplies, shopping, hot food, collection of medication etc will be a priority
- Online chat, signposting and connecting people to other groups and volunteers to provide advice on exercising at home, keeping connected or just for regular contact
- A proactive team who will be calling vulnerable people to see how they are and find out if they need any support
- Helping to co-ordinate volunteers - collecting information about what voluntary and community sector can offer and supporting and co-ordinating voluntary effort
- There is also an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and a web site: www.dncommunityhub.org.uk.