Our CEIAG & Provider Access Policy gives an overview of the programme for each year group. A more detailed programme can be found below.
Sir John wrote the Good Career Guidance Report after carrying out extensive research
The fast-changing world of work puts an ever-greater demand on all of us to support students in making a successful transition from education to employment, helping them to identify and choose career opportunities that are right for them.
The government’s new careers strategy set out a plan for building a high-quality careers system that will help young people to achieve. The Gatsby Benchmarks are a key measure of the effectiveness of career guidance and provision – Delta Academies Trust is committed to achieving all eight benchmarks;
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
For an overview of how we and our CEIAG partners embed the 8 benchmarks into our Careers Programme, please see the attached documents below